Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inwebclient

OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jake

Owner

Owner

OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH Empty
PostSubject: OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:06 pm

who thinks i should be demoted reply yes (for obviously yes) or no (for obviously no) i will be not offended but i will be offended if i find out that you are lieng to me
Back to top Go down
The Danzor

The Danzor

PostSubject: Re: OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 am

No I do not think you should be demoted, I can't even think of why
you would have posted this: Jake you are awesome...
Back to top Go down
jake

Owner

Owner

PostSubject: Re: OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:11 am

i think that cause im not the best of owners because i havent been on for jack @!$# since the server went up and i havent helped in any ways
Back to top Go down
demon lord

Trial Moderator

Trial Moderator

PostSubject: lmao dont even know you :P   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:54 pm

jake wrote:
i think that cause im not the best of owners because i havent been on for jack @!$# since the server went up and i havent helped in any ways
if dan says ure kwl then u shouldnt be demoted Smile and anyway obvs everyone is busy and u cant always be on the server Smile dont beat ure self up
Back to top Go down
Dragon

Co-Owner

Co-Owner
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Demon is right. We all have the same instance..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH   OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK EVERYONE TELL TRUTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Corrupted V2 :: General-
Jump to: